Looks good, Please Share
This season is not for our thighs to show off, but we should always be ready for summer time or at least make it a reason to simple maintain a sexy slim thighs.
Thigh fats are so difficult to get rid of because of cellulites. They are created from extra calories turn into fat cells goes directly into your thighs and push its way through underneath you skin. Scary bad stuff!
Pregnancy and aging are some causes which we can’t control and wanted to stop. There are circumstances that causes us cellulites resulting us having fat thighs which we can control and avoid them.
Before you have those cellulite and get worried to treat them, here are the things you need to know for prevention;
- Poor Blood Circulation – tends to cause swelling which stretches tissue allowing the fat to bulge through your skin.
- Fluid Retention – are stock up fluid on our body mostly on your thigh part causing to pile up cellulites and getting through your skin.
- Emotional stress – this causes a lot of diseases in our body and most of the time we don’t get to know about it until we are sorry and already sick or fat. With regards on having cellulites emotional stress weakens connective tissue affecting our skin health.
How to avoid these circumstances?
- Exercise helps us to circulate our blood and makes our muscles strong. Do this everyday at least 30 minutes. Do the thigh workout routines like leg raises, scissors or squats.
- Sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day. With enough quality sleep helps you to avoid stress and fatigue .
- Eat more vegetables, fruits, legumes and nuts for good sources of vitamins, minerals needed particularly our skin like nuts.
Prevention is way better than treatment.