Looks good, Please Share
How to achieve beautiful abs?
Is there any easy and short routines?
Abs or abdominal exercises are those that affect the abdominal muscles.
This is one of the most noticeable and most exercised part during workout.
Here is a list of ab workout routines that only takes 2 minutes of your time, thus easy and short.
You will be needing a soft mat or space to be able to comfortably do it.
Each routine should be done 20 seconds each, everyday until you reach desired abs shape.
- Knee-to-elbow crunches – lie on your back on the floor; raise your arms behind your head; lift your shoulder towards the ceiling and reach your elbow to your knee left and right; slowly go down as you inhale then do it again.
- Flutter Kicks – lie on your back on the floor; lift your legs one by on left and right make your to keep it raise up
- Scissors – same with flutter kicks only that this time you will cross your legs while on lift.
- Hundreds – this is a classic Pilates warm up. Lie flat on a mat with your legs squeezed together and long, strong arms by your side. Raise your arms, reach them forward over your thighs and pump your arms up and down with energy as you breathe in and out.
- Reverse Crunches – lie on your back on the floor; put your arms beside your body; lift your legs and hips upwards and reach for the ceiling.
- Sitting Twists – Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees. Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs. Then twist your body from left to right.
This can be done at home daily with your other workout routines to ensure flat abs.
Figures with abs signifies a leaner and stronger body.