What is your best physical asset? Which part of your body you get compliments more?
There is a saying “never to judge people”, because all of us has their own best asset.
And for women, sexy waist is one of the most attractive physical feature they have or want to have.
It is ideal to have a slim waist especially this summer time.
Those muffin tops or flabby waists should be trimmed and get into work out.
Check this list and do these easy exercises to gain sexy small waist;
- Plank Jacks – in a plank position where you put your elbows down on the mat/floor and feet width apart. While your elbows are steady on the mat, do the jacks by spreading your feet on and off with your toes only pointing the mat. Do these for 60 seconds, 3 repetitions.
- Plank Knee to Elbow – to start put yourself in a plank position then bend your knee while reaching your elbow doing right and left simultaneously. Do these for 60 seconds, 3 repetitions.
- Side Plank – go on your side and put your elbow on the floor with straight legs and arms raised. Do this plank on 60 seconds in both sides.
- Knee Crunches – with your back on the floor with your hands on the back of your neck, start curling up reaching your knees to your elbows. Do these in 60 seconds for 3 repetitions.
- Knee Ups – with your hips on the floor and hands at the back while raising your body up, start curling your legs reaching your chest and back to straight position. Do this for 60 seconds.
- Windshield Wiper – with your body and hands on the floor curl your legs and go side to side (left and right) simultaneously for 60 seconds.
Summer is still on, so it’s not yet too late to work those waists and hips.
Do these exercises and add a sexy waist to your best assets.