While on vacation and celebrating Thanksgiving with the family, don’t forget to do some workout to get rid of the calories and fats from all the food we consumed.
Do some cardio exercise at home, easy and will just take tiny bit of your precious family time.
Cardio workout is designed to increase and improve blood flow. Help you to burn calories and improves proper breathing.
Do these exercises 1-2 reps for 20 to 30 minutes.
- To warm up start a 2-5 Minutes Climb stairs. Climbing stairs is a great way to get your heart rate up.
- 1-2 minutes Jump rope , if you have no rope try jumping jacks instead.
- 2 Minutes Squats and have some combination of Jump Squats
- 5-10 minutes Walk or Jog on your backyard or around the village
- To finish it up, do some planking for about 2 minutes.
Invite your family and friends with you and work out together. This could be a fun and healthy activity to celebrate Thanksgiving.
Happy healthy Thanksgiving everyone!