Looks good, Please Share
Time is very precious and hectic especially on weekdays, with all the work, chores and activities to attend to time is just not enough.
But even doctors advice to exercise everyday, to be healthy. As much as possible spare at least 30 minutes of your day to exercise.
There are so many ways to exercise, yet the simplest workout are the most effective and easy way to loss fat.
These workout routines will answer the question “how to loss fat in 30 minutes?”.
It can be done at the comfort of your home, find a good space and set your time for 30 minutes, workout these routines.
- 30 Jumping Jacks – reach as high as you can to stretch up those arms and legs.
- 20 Lunges – be creative and use some weights to add some intensity.
- 20 Squats – use kettlebells to workout those arms strength and pressure on your thigh area.
- 30 High Knees – keep your knees as high as you can to workout those thighs and legs.
- 50 Ab Crunches – try to lift you shoulder and head at the same time to avoid neck injury.
- Jog for 10 Minutes – do this as fast and long as you can for better cardio.
It is best to do this once you wake up in the morning, before having your breakfast or getting to work.
Try also to warm up or stretch before to avoid getting sores.
Start your week right, healthy and feeling good.