Lebron believes they will get better:
“We’re going to continue to get better,” James said. “We’re going to continue to get better. I like the direction we’re going in. Obviously, it’s not resulting in the wins right now, but it’s such a long process.”
How much better is Lakers going to be? Enough to make it to the playoffs? Or just better than the 0-3 standing.
What is your best physical asset? Which part of your body you get compliments more?
There is a saying “never to judge people”, because all of us has their own best asset.
And for women, sexy waist is one of the most attractive physical feature they have or want to have.
It is ideal to have a slim waist especially this summer time.
Those muffin tops or flabby waists should be trimmed and get into work out.
Check this list and do these easy exercises to gain sexy small waist;
- Plank Jacks – in a plank position where you put your elbows down on the mat/floor and feet width apart. While your elbows are steady on the mat, do the jacks by spreading your feet on and off with your toes only pointing the mat. Do these for 60 seconds, 3 repetitions.
- Plank Knee to Elbow – to start put yourself in a plank position then bend your knee while reaching your elbow doing right and left simultaneously. Do these for 60 seconds, 3 repetitions.
- Side Plank – go on your side and put your elbow on the floor with straight legs and arms raised. Do this plank on 60 seconds in both sides.
- Knee Crunches – with your back on the floor with your hands on the back of your neck, start curling up reaching your knees to your elbows. Do these in 60 seconds for 3 repetitions.
- Knee Ups – with your hips on the floor and hands at the back while raising your body up, start curling your legs reaching your chest and back to straight position. Do this for 60 seconds.
- Windshield Wiper – with your body and hands on the floor curl your legs and go side to side (left and right) simultaneously for 60 seconds.
Summer is still on, so it’s not yet too late to work those waists and hips.
Do these exercises and add a sexy waist to your best assets.
What is the best asset of your body?
It is more often that women’s best asset are they’re butt.
Those curvy hips and toned cellulite free booty will be most shown asset this summer.
Physically most men admire women with good looking butt than big chest.
As such, women workout on this set of feature to enhance and tone it.
There are so many butt exercises online and in YouTube these days that you can try, but I listed here few of the most effective booty workout.
You can do these exercises at home in a yoga mat or on your floor make sure it is comfortable.
Get ready and enhance you butt with these booty workout:
- Squats (25x, 3 Reps) – stand upright with feet shoulder width apart. Bend and do a sit or squat position while keeping your back flat. Return to upright position and repeat.
- Jump squats (25x, 3 Reps) – this is a squat exercise with a twist. Start from squat position (sit lower as you can) then blast with a high jump raising your arms reaching up as high as you can. Then go back to squat position and repeat.
- Sitting Twists (25x each side)– Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees. Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs. Then twist your body from left to right.
- Lunges (25x each side) – start on a standing position, lift your right foot off the ground and place your right foot on the ground heel first. Then, twist your upper body to the right. Shift you left leg forward then twist.
- Twist Mountain Climbers (50x each side) – go down on the floor with both hands and both knees touching the ground. Then lift your right feet first pointing your knee across your body towards left hand, do the same to your left feet doing it simultaneously as fast and as many as you can.
These workout exercises are easy to do and can be intense with some workout equipment such as kettlebells or dumbbells. Do these everyday with some warm ups and stretching afterwards.
What are you waiting for?
Work it out and enhance this feature of yours.
This weekend we celebrate a day for a special person of our life – our Mother’s day!
It’s a day to be grateful and acknowledge all the love, sacrifice and teachings she gave and will be giving for the rest of our lives.
To show our appreciation, we will try to give the best gift ever!
If your mom is into fitness or you want her to get into fitness, check out these gift ideas that will make her happy and live healthy.
(Specific items or brands were not discussed on this topic as we are not making any item or brand review)
Best Fitness Mother’s Day Gift!
- Gym clothing – our mom should feel comfortable when she workout. Comfortable enough to keep her going. Be sure to know her size and favorite color.
- Running shoes – it would be nice to ask your mom to be your running partner sometime. Well, this will only be possible if she has running shoes, not only she will appreciate a new pair but this will also motivates her to do running more.
- Fitness Watches – technology is all over now, so why not upgrade your moms watch. Find her the latest yet user friendly fitness watch and let her enjoy working out while being tech savvy.
- Cute Water Bottles – this probably will be the cheapest among the gifts you can give, but be creative. There are customable water bottles now in the market that you can buy or some that she can use with infusing etc. Why water bottle? To make sure she gets hydrated while doing her exercise routines. Every sip she make will remind her that you look out for her health.
- Yoga mat – most of the moms love to do yoga. Even at home or outside the beach these yoga mats will be useful in doing workout routines as it will provide comfort and a place to exercise.
These are only few things you can give to your mom or wife this Mother’s day.
She will surely appreciate how you support or encourage her wellness and healthy lifestyle.
Happy Mother’s day to all moms out there! Keep your fitness going!
Exercise is one of the best moves you can do to ensure good health.
Nowadays there are a lot of exercise routines you can do at home, in the gym or at the park.
Fat or Fatness is a body state where you gain or have excessive flesh. It is when your body shape or weight is over the recommended number. Also, fats causes a lot of illnesses.
Fit or Fitness is a sign that you’re physically well. This entails lean muscles, less fats, strong and flexible body.
But, how to go from FAT to FIT?
Here are 10 best moves you can do;
- High Knees 15x 3 sets
- Burpees 15x 3 sets
- Jumping Jacks 50x
- Squat Jumps 15x 3 sets
- Lunges 20x each side
- Side lunges 20x each side
- Mountain Climbers 50x
- Bear Crawl 1 minutes
- Crunches 25 x
- Plank 1 Minute
Make sure to rest in the middle and have a sip of water to hydrate. Do these moves everyday at home or in the gym alone or with a partner.
With these moves you will burn those nasty fats, convert it to energy and create lean strong muscles.
Get to know and feel the difference of being fat versus fit.
Move a lot. Fitness is life!
You want to look good in a bikini? Don’t you?
Well, the good news is you can. It is a matter of choice and push to self reaching your sexy goal.
Note to self that six packed abs and toned muscles will not just appear to your body, it is a lot of hard work, discipline and healthy habits.
So, the secret to beach body is to exercise a lot and everyday.
Choose to exercise than just sitting and doing nothing. 30 Minutes of workout at home everyday will go a long way. Look for workout that helps you tone those arms, legs, butt, body back and of course the abs.
Before summer try to do these workout routines.
- Jumping Jacks x20 reps
- High Knees x30 sec
- Squat Jumps x10 reps
- Split Lunges x30 alternating reps
- Burpees x10 reps
- Pushups x10 reps
- Hip lifts x20 reps
- Plank x30 sec
Before summer comes, you know you will be ready to have fun in the beach. Make it possible to yourself and reach that goal.
Enjoy the waves, summer heat, white fine sand and your bikinis!